One of my favorite books right now is These is my words. My sister in law Shannon recommended this book, and I absoluetly loved it. I would sit Josh down and read parts from the book to him. I loved all the characters especially Sarah who resembled a strong woman inside and out. I know it is a fictional book, but still I think of her as a real person. Thanks again for the recommendation. I am now reading Snow falling on Cedars. I just started so I can't recommend the book quite yet.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
One of my favorite books right now is These is my words. My sister in law Shannon recommended this book, and I absoluetly loved it. I would sit Josh down and read parts from the book to him. I loved all the characters especially Sarah who resembled a strong woman inside and out. I know it is a fictional book, but still I think of her as a real person. Thanks again for the recommendation. I am now reading Snow falling on Cedars. I just started so I can't recommend the book quite yet.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Family
- Brandvold, Kevin and Melissa - NE
- Hansen, Tate and Sari
- Johnson, Bryan and Cheryl
- Larson, Matthew and Amanda - CA
- Maxwell, Meghan
- Mills, Dave and Katie
- Mortimer, Larin and Lacey - ID
- Pearson, Eric and Amy
- Peterson, Eric and Amanda
- Peterson, Jordan and Dawn
- Peterson, Steven and Radha - UT
- Shelley
- Teare, Alicia - CA
- Teare, Cody and Shannon - AZ
- Teare, James and Cheryl - CA
- Teare, Shawn and Ylfelynn - CA
Friends
- Alger, Celina - UT
- Bennion, Nic and Kandis - UT
- Boyce, Jordan and Emily
- Cooper, Barb - UT
- Cordon, Jared and Paige - CA
- Cunningham, Scott and Kristen - UT
- Fosson, Josh and Sarah - CA
- Hall, Jeff and Ali -
- Hatch, John and Becky - CA
- Hicks, Jesse and Dareth - UT
- Hill, Dan and Jamie - UT
- Hock, Michael and Meilani - UT
- McClellan, Andrew and Jorelle - WA
- Mickelsen, Lorin and Cassie - ID
- Morley, Tyler and Michelle - CA
- Noakes, Adam and Lauren - TX
- Parelli, Paul and Cassie - UT
- Pilkington, Dave and Katie - UT
- Poulsen, Erik and Holly - CA
- Pratt, Stephen and Cammie - AK
- Price, Greg and Tasha - ID
- Roskelley, Jarom and Camille - NV
- Scott, Jordan and Lindsey - CA
- Snow, Davis and Rachael - UT
- Strong, Brad and Lezlee - CO
- Wilson, Blair and Julie - WI
Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare
8 comments:
Yay Sarah! Im so happy that you loved that book...it is one of my favorites too, soo good and intense can you believe what they had to live through...I would die! Good thing I live now and not back then. You will have to tell me if you like your book your reading now...I need a good one to read.
I've heard this is really good- it's on my to read list, but now that it has your recommendation, I'll have to move it up a few notches! Your blog is way fun-I'm glad to know about it now! I hope it's ok that I add you to my "fellow bloggers" list ;)
I like your new look...so in with the season! Looks great!
Oooh, pretty new blog! Great job!
Thanks guys!! You are too kind. I have to tell Ali thank you for the web site to change my background. Josh actually did it for me since I am completely computer illiterate. He did a great job.
Hola Sarah! I love your blog. It looks 10 times more high tech than ours. Your messages were so sweet. I wish you lived next door. You know Josh could transfer here. I miss you!!!!
Sarbear and teardrop??? You kill me girl!!!
oops, I just realized I made that last comment while jarom was logged in! that was from me, in case you didn't know. :-)
Post a Comment