We did it as a family!! It is about time we made our journey to the Y. Now we are truly a part of Provo UT. This hike use to take me about 1/2 hr at the least to climb, but it took us almost an hour to climb. I blame this due to me working too much at the hospital and not having enough time working out on my phyisical strength. Josh was very patient as I was hiking and taking little steps up towards the Y. Maybe soon I can get back into shape again.
Josh and I had our big date yesterday. I went to work for only a 1/2 shift and then Josh and I met to hike the Y. After our grueling work out we went to a movie which was the best ever. For all of you people out there you should go and see Stardust. Amazing movie. I absolutely enjoyed it. I would love to see it again. After the movie we went to our favorite restaurant called Bombay House. Mmmm it was so yummy. I just love all of the spices. It was a great day yesterday to be with my husband!!
3 comments:
Congrats for getting up to they Y. Cody and I never even attempted thats kinda sad. Maybe next time we are in Provo you can take us up there! And I too absolutely loved Stardust...such a cute movie...they don't make fantasy movies anymore and I always loved those kind...remember Labrinth (dont know if I spelled that right)or Princess Bride...such good movies kinda like Stardust! Loved it!!
Sounds like a fun date! I have been wanting to see Stardust, and was just waiting on a recommendation from someone with good movie taste! Now to find a babysitter for... what was that called- a date? :-)
hello joshua,
great blog. i'll keep checkin up on you so be good. also...hi, mrs. teare, you married a good man!
Post a Comment