Sunday, September 23, 2007


This is our newest family member....Grand Steven Peterson. He is the cutest little thing ever. Who would have thought that Steven would have a baby before me. Josh saw him the other day and said his eyes were tired. I wonder why....Good luck Steven and I am so glad you are moving to Provo so I can hold him more often.

3 comments:

Camille said...

Congratulations! To you for the new nephew and Steven for the sweet little baby. I am also a little amazed that Steven had a baby before you, but to be honest, I think I still picture Steven being 10 years old! What a cute little family!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

Can't you still imagine him in front of the t.v. playing nintendo games? I am blessed to have another little nephew. So fun!!

Camille said...

are you kidding, that is the only way I imagine him!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare