Sunday, October 07, 2007

My dear sweet wife... What an epic picture! This was indeed an opportune time to capture such culinary skills!
So Sarah was making an Indian dish and there were quite the combinations of spices! Oh man it was super potent. My eyes were burning in the other room and as you can see, Sarah was suffering so much she put her swimming goggles on.
My turn to ask a question....When cooking onions and green chili peppers, how do you keep your eyes dry? It was torturous to cook this meal, BUT it was bliss eating this dish. Yummy.

7 comments:

Camille said...

Hey! What happened to sarbear and teardrop? That picture is STYLIN!! What a hottie!

Ali said...

This picture is SO classic. I know the feeling when cooking. I felt the same way when I was making cinnamon suckers...but I didn't think of involving the swim goggles! Very creative Sarah!!

Josh & Sarah Teare said...

I thought it sounded funny. Josh decided to add our nicknames; actually sarbear is what he calls me. I decided to erase the names. As you can tell it is a power struggle with the blog. :)

Shannon said...

What a smart girl Sarah is....I just simply suffer through the tears and its nearly impossible to see anything...but I will have to remember swim googles...that seriously cracks me up!!

Anonymous said...

Sarah you are such a weirdo! I absolutely love this picture of you. Seriously what a great idea, I will have to protect my eyes next time a chop an onion!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

That's my girl! I miss you so much sarah! I have to see you soon! I am calling you the next time I'm in Springville!

Julie said...

Sexy Googles.......

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare