Sunday, June 20, 2010


Loving the WATER.... I regretfully did not think he would love wading out in a stream of freezing mountain water. Stallion!

Pjwater

Forget the scooter. He is now advancing to long-boarding.

Pjboard

Have I mentioned that my sister and her family now live in Provo? Her husband is an endodontist in Provo. What an amazing feeling to have family so close by.

Anneli&I

2 comments:

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i'm so happy you have your sis out there!

we're home now so anytime you want to play gimmie a ring!

i love your pictures, they're beautiful.

also, hows the house coming along?
i really can't wait to see it!

Mills Family said...

Sarah, I love peeking at your blog. I am so excited that Anneli is now living in Provo. So nice to be close to family. I actually had a dream the other night that I ran into her and asked her how she was liking Provo. It was weird. Your little Preston is so handsome, and you are so beautiful as always. cousin Kate

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare