We celebrated our 4th with Carrie Underwood. Yes, we are that cool ;)
But my little man was so scared of the fireworks, that he fell asleep.
And randomly, I have had a forever desire to teach violin, and now I am going to do it! But I am stuck with finding a name for my business. My first customers are my little nieces.
Oh, and I am reading Atlas Shrugged. I am placing it in my top 10. 300 pages left to go! Love it!
11 comments:
I read that book last summer in a week I think. So long but very good!
That's so awesome that you went to the Stadium of Fire!!! I heard it was amazing :) So good to see you the other day - I didn't know you were in provo! You're little guy is too stinkin cute.
I'm actually jealous you got to go to that concert! And why are you such a babe! We need to meet up for lunch or something sometime soon.
No Fair!!! Stadium of Fire!!!???? How exciting that you are teaching violin!! I'd have you teach Payton if you were here. Do you know of any good teachers?? You look like a babe in those pictures! If I think of any clever violin names I'll let you know. I've been struggling with that same issue!!
Love atlas shrugged. A classic. Josh, did you ever read black swan? I'm thinking about re-reading it. I like the picture of you in the field, looks like something that would be on the back of a book cover. You know, an about the author photo. Maybe you should write a book just so you can use the photo. Anywho...hope you guys are doing well.
-blair
look at how beautiful you are!
and i'm totally jealous...see, i really don't like country music but for some reason that little carrie underwood's voice just steals my heart :)
look at little p!
he's so sweet in his jammies.
miss you.
That's so fun to you able to go the concert. Your pictures are crisp and perfect...what kind of camera do you use? or do you edit & enhance your pictures in photoshop?
Little Preston is such a little man, I love his captured expressions. Good luck with teaching violin lessons, that's awesome. Are you still working at UVRMC float pool?
OK...so I read your other blog entry and when did Anneli move to Provo? How fun for you!!!! I bet you really enjoy having her live closer to you. Tell them we say hello!!! We are actually in the process of putting down an offer for a location to build a dental practice in Orem. We can't wait to move to Utah and be closer to family & friends.
Thanks for the tips...I'll have to give it a try on some photos. Yes I agree...I don't like the quality of blogger photo uploads, I use Picasa most of the time. Thanks again.
I'm in love with Carrie! So fun you got to go see her :) I want you to teach Lei violin someday! What about "Flying Fingers".... or "Smooth Strings".... ;)
You are so dang cute. You must have a nice camera cause all your pictures are amazing!
I love all these new pictures! I can't wait to hear how the violin lessons are going. You're going to be a great teacher! How's the house? Hope to see some pics soon! Preston is cute as ever! see you at the beach!
Post a Comment