Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Birthday, my little two year old.

bdayflower

A boy obsessed with his scooter
was in dire need of a birthday helmet

IMG_4638BdayPJ1

7 comments:

Brianna and Byron Putnam said...

He is so freakin handsome!!!! I'm so glad you posted, it's been forever :) Happy Birthday to your sweet boy

Ali said...

Sarah! I'm so thankful for the update...I've been wondering where you were:) You have a TWO year old?! Time flies. He's adorable- and can ride a scooter?! Go Preston!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

2!?
this is all happening way too fast.

i miss you!
we must get together soon.

i hope preston had a fantastic little birthday. he's just the cutest!

Lacey said...

Happy Birthday Preston! He is such a cute little boy!

Shannon said...

That is one serious scooter!! Happy Birthday Mr. Preston! You are so darn cute can't wait to see you this summer!

snow family said...

Aaawww. I think we need to let our kids play next time you come up! His pics are adorable.

Tasha said...

Cute Sarah!!! I love the pictures!! I can't believe our babies are two!!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare