Tuesday, February 02, 2010


It is such a treat to meet up with my friends from back home. And yes, it was totally worth staying up until 4 am to catch up.

Friends

I have said it before. I wish my friends and family lived within 5 miles of where I live.

6 comments:

Cassie Mickelsen said...

Oh my godness that was fun! I was way in need of a girl's night. Thanks for putting it together Sarah!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

So cute! How fun to see you hotties back together again! You all look beautiful!

Cunning said...

You are home! Looks like fun- makes me homesick.

charm said...

Look at you gorgeous girls! Nothin' like catchin' up 'til the wee hours of the morning! Looks like fun :)

Michelle said...

You are a cute bunch of girls. You all look darling.

{ Lana Cox } said...

Wouldn't that be wonderful, (to live by friends and family)! You guys all look great.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare