Tuesday, January 19, 2010


We love visiting Thanksgiving Point

PJ

PJshark

6 comments:

Tasha said...

Hey Sarah! I love that shark picture! Adorable! Thanks so much for the package you sent. You are too nice. I missed you over the Christmas break :) Call me when you get this way again....hope everything's going great for you guys!!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

twas so very fun
to go with you
and little P.

thanks again for
inviting us.
i'm so excited for
you guys with the
new house!

let me know when
you wanna rock thanksgiving
point again!
B had a blast and
i loved catching
up with you.

you're a doll.

catie p.

Blair said...

Dearest Teare's.....I love your family picture....looks amazing. We miss you. Julie and I were just talking about you last night.

Lezlee said...

So jealous! We got to go there once upon a time!!! That shark was Luke's favorite so we were able to re-live it again through your blog! You're the best! Keep those pics coming!! He is getting so big!!

Lacey said...

He is so cute!

dave, catie, and baby b. said...

i've got lots of little
recipes that i love.

i'd be happy to email some
of them to you.

(i actually made the soup
last night...mmmm.)

what's your email address?

catie p.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare