Adorable...look at those baby blue eyes!!! I am so impressed with the paci! That was a struggle in our family for a long time!!! Even a couple months ago Luke started loving one of Cole's binki's. I love them...but I hate them all at the same time! Love you!
i would love to watch preston but there is one condition...no paying me! i am ALWAYS looking for little playmates for B... he can't get enough of playing with little kids his age; he totally gets a kick out of it.
i'll mark it on my calendar! for feb 8th at 1pm. it will be fantastic for the boys to play!...seriously, i love having kids come to play with B.
I love the new photo on top you guys look so cute and the snow looks so dreamy. Preston is such a cute boy...I know it is so sad to see them grow up. They become little men to quickly!
I love these new pictures, especially the one on top. I love "team teare"! Looks like you guys are having fun! yes, they grow up too fast, (and on some days, not fast enough!):)
10 comments:
oh!
i know how
you feel...
except for the
potty training
part...really?
i'd love to start
potty training B
but i feel like
it's too soon.
preston is
such a sweetheart!
i can't believe
how fast our boys
are growing.
i'd love to go to
thanksgiving pointe
sometime! i've only
been once.
your comment about
our family pics and
christmas card was
so sweet...it made me
feel like a million
bucks! thank you
thank you.
catie p.
Adorable...look at those baby blue eyes!!! I am so impressed with the paci! That was a struggle in our family for a long time!!! Even a couple months ago Luke started loving one of Cole's binki's. I love them...but I hate them all at the same time! Love you!
no way! Potty trained?! That's got to be nice.....but I can see how it can be sad too. :)
He is so cute I can't believe how big he is getting!!!!
He is so adorable! I love this picture!
Is he working on potty training, or does he have it down? Crazy. I love your new header picture. You guys are such a model family.
sarah,
i would love to watch
preston but there is one
condition...no paying me!
i am ALWAYS looking for
little playmates for B...
he can't get enough of
playing with little kids
his age; he totally gets a
kick out of it.
i'll mark it on my calendar!
for feb 8th at 1pm. it will
be fantastic for the boys
to play!...seriously, i love
having kids come to play with
B.
email me if you need to.
catiepilk@gmail.com
catie p.
I love the new photo on top you guys look so cute and the snow looks so dreamy. Preston is such a cute boy...I know it is so sad to see them grow up. They become little men to quickly!
He is darling. I love that pic of your family
I love these new pictures, especially the one on top. I love "team teare"! Looks like you guys are having fun! yes, they grow up too fast, (and on some days, not fast enough!):)
Post a Comment