Omniture welcomes a new employee, Joshua Teare!
You ask: What do they do?
I say: Great question, something to do with web marketing.
Maybe I will know soon. At least Josh is more knowledgeable in this category.
You can ask him more about it when you are able to catch this busy man.
Congrats my love!
7 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! that is exciting
Hooray!! That is wonderful news! And with 16 days to spare. ;-) So happy for you guys. Good luck with the new job!
what a stud.
YEAH! Congrats!! Your pics of preston below are adorable! Miss you!
alright!
contrats to you.
hope you guys
had a fantastic
christmas.
love,
catie p.
Yeah for a new job! You answered the questions just as I thought them.
Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!
Post a Comment