This month is a little crazy! Josh is doing his finals and I am...
I was inspired by my dear friend Camille, (www.camilleroskelley.typepad.com) to make some Christmas stockings. I am in the middle of the project, and thinking I should have started last Christmas. I blame her for making me stay up till 5 in the morning. Just kidding. Anyone who visits her, be prepared for no sleep! I kept telling myself visiting w/her was totally worth the lack of sleep.
My hours were increased at work since window washing is not the most ideal during the winter season.
Of course these little feet keep me very busy.
10 comments:
great pictures!
Hi! Long time no see :) So good to see you tonight!
I'm impressed! Sewing, working, being a mom, and finding time for violin! Impressive for sure! I played the cello in high school and really do miss that feeling you get playing together making a beautiful sound. It gives you goosebumps. Maybe one day I will be able to afford a cello?! I guess I need to pick up more hours?! But then what about my little guy? It's a battle! Merry Christmas and good luck with your ward quartet!
You are amazing. I don't know how you find the time to do all of those crafty little things. =)
You'll have to show the finished product of your stockings.. the fabric looks really cute. What are you doing for Christmas?? Coming to Idaho?? Let me know if you are.. we all need to get together again:)
Whoa...busy time of year for you! I'm exited to see the finished stockings- they look super classy. And that's AWESOME that you are playing in a quartet! That does sound like fun...
Wow Sarah you are so busy and talented to do so many things that helps yourself and others.Good for you! Nice pics! Looks really professional.
Such pretty pictures! Not to mention the pinwheels, they look great so far. I'm so excited for you to start sewing again! Next time we get together I am going to make you stay up all night and teach me to knit. Deal?? It was so great to see you guys! Thanks for coming to stay! Hopefully we'll get to see you again soon!
i still haven't heard
you play the violin yet!
your little craft looks
very cute...can't wait
to see the finished product.
we need to get the little
kiddos together sometime to
play.
merry christmas girlie.
catie p.
looks like you are also a photographer. How are your pictures so amazing here. My mom works at a quilting shop and has also been quilting some stockings.
Post a Comment