Is that a little bear or stuffed elephant, or what is it that he's holding? Whatever it is, it looks so very loved. (not the iron :) Oh, I linked to that fondue recipe in that post. I got it from Rachel Ray- it's called breakfast fondue!
I love gardner village! You look so cute in your pictures!
Could you be any cuter! I can't believe it's almost been a year since I last saw you and Preston has gotten so big! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
gardner village is magical!i'm so jealous, i want to go.catie p.
I love your coat in the Gardner Village picture. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Is that a little bear or stuffed elephant, or what is it that he's holding? Whatever it is, it looks so very loved. (not the iron :)
Oh, I linked to that fondue recipe in that post. I got it from Rachel Ray- it's called breakfast fondue!
I love gardner village! You look so cute in your pictures!
Could you be any cuter! I can't believe it's almost been a year since I last saw you and Preston has gotten so big! Hope you have a good Thanksgiving.
gardner village is magical!
i'm so jealous, i want to go.
catie p.
I love your coat in the Gardner Village picture. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment