Preston James Teare | 16.86 months
Learning some photography with our cute son. Sarah took this picture at home in ID with our new Canon. I've enhanced it a little bit with Photoshop and Lightroom. I still haven't figured out how to preserve image quality when uploading using Picasa and Blogger. I uploaded this picture through Flickr, then embedded it in the HTML, and it seems to have worked well. I even tried the same process with Picasa - no dice. Pilk, help!
7 comments:
what a darling little man!! Sooo cute! Impressive, really. I love the pics above too! You guys are sooo cute! HOpe all is well Sarah and fam!
I am just thinking, maybe we could downsize those top two pictures just a bit.
While I was lugging Preston up the stairs, I realized how blessed I am to have married such a talented man. You cease to amaze me with what you can accomplish.
Ummm that was from me. Your wife. Sounds pretty funny coming from you. ;)
i covet your camera!
What a cutie! The camera looks like ti takes really good pictures
He is so dang cute Sarah! Love the boots! This pic looks like its around your parents house! Looks great.
Beautiful picture!
Post a Comment