Sunday, November 01, 2009

Halloween Bash @ the Bennions'

Race Car Driver &
BYU-Idaho Fan (really last minute :)


'80s French Tourist (SO last minute)
*the camera taking my picture is supposed to be strapped to my neck

Here's a better one of Preston in the full getup. He never wanted to wear the helmet I made him. And, feast your eyes on that sweet 'stache.

The Bennions | Party Hosts
Pirate Babe, Dragon & Jack Sparrow
Excellent costume theme and execution.

The Spencers
Dental Assistant (cuz she just got off work from her job as a nurse) &
Redneck/White Trash/Creepy

7 comments:

SARAH T. said...

Nice babe. So good of you to finally post something.

~home bodies~ said...

Sarah, your skin looks fantastic! Preston looks pretty darn cute too! Josh, I don't know...

Nic & Kandis said...

so fun...thanks for coming over to party with us! you need to email these pics to me so that i can blog them. i didn't take any photos because my camera would not have been able to live up to the quality of your new fancy one :)

Shannon said...

I love the rolled up jean shorts...Classic! PJ looks so cute and Sarah are you trying to say that BYU-Idaho fans are nerds?? The headband and glasses looks I strike that look almost daily...sad but true, wish I looked as cute as you though.

Ylfe said...

i love the new pictures at the top of your blog...so cute you all are. And great costumes. Josh's is really funny - why is it that French peopel really do scrunch up their mouths like that? It looks so french! funny Josh!

Lacey said...

Looks like you had a blast!

Ali said...

For last minute, those are some good ideas! I can't believe you made that helmet for your little man! Too cute, sad that he wouldn't wear it...he's getting so big!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare