Sunday, February 24, 2008








Snowmobiling, snowshoeing, homemade cheesecake, Rock Band, and some ice fishing last weekend in Rigby, ID

7 comments:

Josh and Sarah said...

All I have to say is I hope you were careful snow mobiling this time. I still remember you limping around the house after the last time you went.

Camille said...

Look how fun you guys are! Way to go on packing in the fun activities. I love that picture of your family playing rock band! The first time I looked at it I was wondering if your mom had suddenly picked up playing electric guitar!

Camille said...

Look how fun you guys are! Way to go on packing in the fun activities. I love that picture of your family playing rock band! The first time I looked at it I was wondering if your mom had suddenly picked up playing electric guitar!

Ylfe said...

That looks like so much fun in the snow!

Mike & Traci said...

How the heck are ya! I just noticed your comment...my bad :( You look like your doing well. I love the pic's w/ you wearing the goggles! Nicely done!!! We have to keep in touch!

Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

Miss you fam! It looks like you had a ton of fun! Your family is so grown up! I also was salivating with that picture of the cheesecake. I wish I was there!! Hope you're feeling well! You look beautiful!

Amanda said...

Hi guys. Sarah, I saw your mom last week in Cardston at the funeral for my grandfather. I didn't say hi to her though as there was a lot going on. I was standing behind Aunt Clara at the buriel. I think she was with my grandfather when he passed. I'm so glad he had family with him. Anyways, I just came across your page and thought I'd say hi. I guess there is an Ackroyd reunion this summer. I might be going with my mom. My grandmother is alone now so she needs visitors. I wish I could get back more often.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare