Sunday, February 03, 2008

I know everybody has been eagerly anticipating some sonogram pics! I hate to say it, but he looks like a little alien here. We were hoping for a side profile, but instead got several indicating the gender. That's right! It's a boy! We are so excited! It's rather entertaining pushing Sarah's tummy and feeling him shift around. It jut astounds me that there's a little baby inside there.

Sarah told me the other day that he had the hiccups. Poor little guy. Four more months seems so long to wait! The due date is the 8th of June (leaning towards a week after). Sarah is doing so well and I know she will be an extraordinary mother. I can't wait to teach my boy things. Life is great!

7 comments:

Shannon said...

What a handsome alien!! Kidding...so exciting for you guys! He is going to be one handsome guy! Im glad Sarah is feeling and doing good.

Shannon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Brad and Lezlee Strong said...

SO CUTE! I am so happy you are having a boy (I did hope for a girl so we could bethrothe her to Luke!!!) He is going to be so cute Sarah! I guess I'll have to get pregnant with a girl! I am so glad and so happy you are feeling good! You look BEAUTIFUL! Anyways I have been thinking a lot about you and wish we could meet up sometime. The next time I am in Utah I am hunting you down!

Ylfe said...

So fun to see a picture of the little guy! He's adorable, even if he does resemble an alien. :)

THE COLLETT FAMILY!! said...

Sarah-this is Erin...Lezlee's friend who came up to see you at Rick's a LONG time ago. I was going through lezlee's friends (since I don't have any of my own) and saw your name!! I hope all is well and I am so excited for you to have a baby!! You look GREAT!! Take care. Erin

Camille said...

Okay, how come I didn't know you were back to blogging??? (I saw your comment on Nicoles blog, where I lurk too) I didn't know you were having a boy- HOORAY!! And Congratulations! Boys are the best, but I didn't want to say that in case you were having a girl. :-)

I wish I would have been able to see you last weekend up in Idaho. My parents said they saw you at church and I was jealous. I was home SICK. Next time! Also, I added you back to my website too. I'm so glad you are back and that I got to see your cute little belly. That little guy is going to be here before you know it!! (Sorry about the super long comment)

Cassie Mickelsen said...

I heard it's a boy! How exciting! I bet you look so dang cute. You need to post a picture of the belly. How have you been feeling? I'm glad that you got your blog up again so that we can all stay in touch a little better. Can you tell Camille that I got her comment a long time ago but when I try to get to her blog it always makes my computer freeze. So I wasn't ignoring her. Thanks! Good luck with everything!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare