Sunday, February 24, 2008

For Valentine's Day I surprised Sarah with her favorite meal take-out style... jumbo salad & bread sticks with Alfredo sauce.  Doesn't sound all that special, does it?  I gotta say that it is so good!  It's really the bread sticks and Alfredo sauce that are the best.  They're one of those things that you can't stop eating.  *funny side note*  When Sarah was little, her family would eat out at the Olive Garden while visiting Utah and she would always grumble to herself on the road trip back to Idaho, "Blast! I should have eaten more."  Not much has changed :)

Sarah loves the Parmesan cheese grinder they bring around at the Olive Garden so that's what I got her.  It's one of those nice metal contraptions from Williams & Sonoma.  It's all the rage lately... trying to use it with any meal we can.  

5 comments:

Camille said...

Sarah, you did well! What a sweet husband you ended up with!

Tasha said...

Sarah you look great! I hope you are feeling good. I'm so happy to see the blog up and running again! We need to get together again soon. I'll be checking back!

Nicole Stucki said...

Sarah- So I am a ditz and your blog is not blocked so forget that email I sent you! You look great! I can't believe your pregnant. You don't look it. I am glad you found my blog. It is so fun to get back in touch with people. Anyway keep in touch.

Ylfe said...

Hi guys. Sarah, I love the olive garden cheese grinder too! You look great! hugs to you both!

Camille said...

Come on, isn't it time for a new post? I want to see new pictures of pregnant Sarah!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare