Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My life has pulled me away from the blogging world, but I am going to try to be better. I am planning on finishing my physical science class this month, and then I will feel free to do more. I have a home that desperately needs my attention of making it more attractive.

Preston fell in love with this batman costume and guitar.  He had to have both at the same time.  I am tempted to get him a guitar when we finally say goodbye to the diapers.  He has been more ready than I am with potty training.  It's really taking him to other non-familiar toilets that scare me.  He is doing AMAZING with the potty training except for going number 2.  Scares the poor dear.
sarbear2Josh-Sarah batman


We ventured to California over New Years.  He had so much fun with all of his cousins. So many people to play with.
sarbear2Josh-Sarah stairs


Oh, this is our new couch he is jumping on.  I don't want to show the entire couch until our paneling is all done.  I know, I need to teach him not to jump on the couch.  I will start after my physical science class is done, too.  So much I can do after this class is completed.
sarbear2Josh-Sarah preston


Preston keeps recalling this lovely aunt of his over and over again.  If only they lived closer to us!
sarbear2Josh-Sarah ish

8 comments:

● C E L I N A ● said...

Oh my gosh soooo cute!

Ali said...

Whoa, he is growing up. I've been wondering where you've been...glad to hear things are well, just busy. I'm exited for your class to be done! Sounds like you need some TIME on your side.

aclark said...

I'm so glad to see you're still alive! I'm a little scared of #2 also...so I don't blame him.

snow family said...

So happy to see a post from you! Preston looks like a little boy.. we don't have babies anymore. He's gorgeous. We need to see some pics of his gorgeous mommy too. Love you.

CassParelli said...

Welcome back! I totally relate with the foreign toilet issue -disgusting. I struggled with this as well, but I have to say it beats buying and changing diapers! Good luck. I did find this portable toilet seat that fits in your purse, it works great too! And I agree with Rach, pictures of the gorgeous mommy would be good!

p.s. Have you found someone as good as Gwen Blad at doing highlights? I really need a referal, one bad hair job after another? Got any names? Your hair always looks so good. I need serious help! Thanks!

Tasha said...

Sarah! Preston is a doll. He is so big I can hardly stand it!! I'm coming to visit you. I just don't know when yet:) Hope you are well and I can't wait to see ya!

CassParelli said...

Thanks for the help Sarah! I am living in Sandy. Are you in Provo? We should get together, do lunch!! I work in American Fork everyday.

Ylfe said...

It was so great to see you guys over New Years!

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare