HAHA :) I can see this last picture on his future wedding video! So cute on the girlie bike!
That helmet picture ROCKS. SO classic. So hardcore, but on a sweet girl's bike. Awesomeness.
I love the helmet picture!!!! What a funny little guy!
Sarah! I am loving your blog! I really need to keep up with the blog world! Yes we better be on for December because I am planning on it! :) Did you know Lez is moving to Utah County... like next week?
Awesome helmet!!!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
HAHA :) I can see this last picture on his future wedding video! So cute on the girlie bike!
That helmet picture ROCKS. SO classic. So hardcore, but on a sweet girl's bike. Awesomeness.
I love the helmet picture!!!! What a funny little guy!
Sarah! I am loving your blog! I really need to keep up with the blog world! Yes we better be on for December because I am planning on it! :) Did you know Lez is moving to Utah County... like next week?
Awesome helmet!!!
Post a Comment