Tuesday, August 14, 2007

I wanted to share with you what my sister thought about Shannon's post. She wanted so bad to reply on your post about "oh my Gosh", but she didn't have the password and so she wrote this on the Peterson website. So here it is....by the way I accidently ordered 3 eclipse and 3 twightlights. I have to admit, but I am a dummy when it comes to amazon.com.

Sarah had me read what her sister-in-law said about Eclipse. It was hil-ar-ious. After every sentence she said "Oh My Gosh." I feel the same way. I just finished it for the second time and I almost cried. I felt so terrible. Has anyone read it yet so I can spill my guts?! I'm wondering if we should just start making this a fan sight instead of a family site? I'm listening to a song that keeps saying "I have too much time on my hands" maybe that's my problem. hhmmm... Blair I love that you're loving the book and that you've corrupted your mother. Way-to-G0! High five. I have two copies of Eclipse so when you're ready you can borrow one of mine but I have a waiting list so you might just have to buy your own. Hastings has a good price. Oh, maybe Sarah will sale you one of hers. She has three copies of Eclipse and three copies of Twilight. I think she's the ultimate fan. Funny huh. We love you Sarah. I'm excited to hear about your ere it is .....

1 comment:

Shannon said...

That's awesome...I cried too...I read it all night, and I couldnt really comprehend what I read...I was in a sleepy daze...then I finished confused and tired so I fell asleep...after my nap I woke up and read the last couple chapters again and cried like a baby...I seriously felt horrible all day long and didnt know what to do with myself...my husband had to tend to me all day...I was sad and tired and crazy cuz I cant believe I have to wait so long to find out what the heck will happen in the end...arg...so glad that Im not the only one saying OH MY GOSH!! My mom borrowed my book so Im not able to read it again, Im going crazy! Okie Im nuts...I just finished reading a book called These is my Words by Nancy Turner....really really good...kinda depressing but a really good love story that may tie you over in between Edward fixes.

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare

Josh, Sarah, and Preston Teare