Josh and I visited San Francisco while Josh's sister took care of Preston. We went to the California Academy of Science. I highly recommend going.
We ate some amazing food. Thank you Tyler Florence!
You see Tyler Florence is our favorite chef to mimic his recipes. He has a restaurant in San Francisco, Wayfare Tavern. It was the BEST hamburger, mac and cheese, and carrot soup I have ever had. It was such a magical night enjoying such amazing food.
Back we went to San Ramon to watch Josh's grandma and his sister's little boy. Preston had the best time with a little friend all day everyday.
4 comments:
No fair!!! Take me next time:) You look like a babe and your little man is so grown up! I am coming to visit you at the end of the month. I will call you soon:)
How fun to be in sunny California!!! Preston is soo big now!!
Preston is such a handsome little guy!! :)
how fun!!!
you are so cute, sarah.
preston's such a big boy :)
we miss you guys and
i really want to see
your house!
Post a Comment